Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching the NBA.

Options
  • 29-11-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Right lads I know this is the age old question and people will reply wit just go to p2p etc. but my internet connection is not lightening fast and watching games on the computer is a disaster, even on sites that I have subscribed to never mind the illegal ones. Is there any channel that show NBA properly? (More than just a highlights show) I always had taught that ESPN America was the way to go but it seams as tho they just have college ball on there website? Would it be the case that there hasn't been any agreement made yet on television rights?
    Surely these are long contracts made years ago? Ino "five" have the rights for broadcasting the NBA in the UK and Ireland but they decided to drop it a few years ago. Iv sent them a few emails to try and get it back over the years but maybe a campaign on this would start the ball rolling for five to get showing the NBA again.?

Anyway thanks for reading and hope you can reply,

AL

Comments

Advertisement