Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cahir Motor Company?

Options
  • 29-11-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Passed by the garage last week, and it looked like they were moving the stock of cars out. Forgot all about it 'till today when I passed it again, and it looks like there's little or no cars out on display. Are/have they closed down?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Which dealership is that - the one by the school (Hyundai) or the Mini/BMW dealership?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

The Hyundai. Near the school. The BMW dealership is Morrisons. Seems to be doing OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,688 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

There was cars there at 5 this evening anyway so it's grand I think. That often happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Original Posts like this do not do anything to enhance the name of Boards This type of post I know is actively discouraged.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Xenophile wrote: »
    Original Posts like this do not do anything to enhance the name of Boards This type of post I know is actively discouraged.

Hmmmm. A bit of back seat modding, I see. It's an observation, that prompted a question. Your post is not very helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

ya i herd they were loosing the hyundai franchise alright

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hmmmm. A bit of back seat modding, I see. It's an observation, that prompted a question. Your post is not very helpful.
    I think what was meant that such a post might be grossly unfair if the assumptions were wrong.

Does anyone have factual knowledge of the situation?

Victor wrote: »
    I think what was meant that such a post might be grossly unfair if the assumptions were wrong.

Does anyone have factual knowledge of the situation?

There was no assumptions made. It was a question. Read the post title. As DaveJac said, he heard that they have lost the Hyuandi franchise. IF you had passed the premises, you may have seen what I have seen where there are no new Hyuandi vehicles for sale. Even the showroom was empty. I think he inadvertently posted that response in the wrong thread. If not, he's as misguided as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,688 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

the place is still open with stock as of yesterday so any rumours are wrong.
    as I said above..it often happens

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

callaway92 wrote: »
    the place is still open with stock as of yesterday so any rumours are wrong.
    as I said above..it often happens

maybe not closing but pretty sure the hyundai franchise is gone, not listed as a dealer on hyundai irelands site either

http://www.hyundai.ie/dealers/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Shocking that such an honest business cant last through the recession.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

You can't gossip about someone on this forum from behind your laptop screens. That is not cool behaviour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement