Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Color Wheel Tattoo Price

Options
  • 29-11-2011 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Girlfriend is looking for a tattoo like this for christmas (the one on the females arm) Shes looking for it a small bit smaller.

I know all tattoo places vary but could anyone give me an estimate price how much she would have to pay?

Cheers.

tumblr_lfe2lij9cO1qcz6q4o1_500.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Best bet would be to go in to a parlour and ask. They might range depending on the size and how fast they can do it. There isn't much to it (other than colouring). So I'd say the outline would take all of 30 - 40 minutes and then the colouring another hour (that's pushing it). So maybe 200\250 depending on the hourly rate of the artist.

But as I mentioned go to a few shops, show them what you want and ask. Won't do you any harm. Just be sure to have a look at their portfolios first to make sure they're good at what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd doubt the outline would even take that long, but you'd be looking at over an hour to get the colour in nice and solid like that alright, so you're looking at 2 hours charge.

Advertisement