Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandora's charm Bracelet in dublin 2011

Options
  • 29-11-2011 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi there - apologies if this is the wrong area but can anyone help me find where i can buy one of these for my partner in dublin at the moment - i think thats what she might want from Santa :)

Any help appreciated

Thanks in advance from a frazzled man :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

I'm looking at these too or else the Thomas Sabo ones.

There is a Pandora shop on grafton street about 3/4 of the way up on the left heading to St.Stephens green

there is also a Jewellers called Rocks on the right hand side nearly opposite to the Pandora shop who stock them as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 salmo636

Thats great - thank you very much :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

May get even more suggestions here salmo636:)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Rebel Chick

There is a an outlet shop of Pandora opening in Kildare Village on Thursday as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 christmas pixie chick

There is a Pandora shop in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre Also Alot of Jewellery shops also stock Pandora :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Thomas Sabo and Pandora both have a counter in House of Frasier in Dundrum Town Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭okiss

The Pandora charm bracelet is not cheap and the charms are expensive.
    You can get other charms cheaper but not all will fit the Pandora bracelet.

If you want some thing close to the Pandora bracelet I would look up the
    Newbridge Sliverware.com website.
    If you look under bracelets on page 7 they have lovely bead bracelets in different colours for €60 or €65.
    They have matching necklaces for €35 on the 1st page in necklaces and ear rings on page 3 of earrings which cost €25 a pair.
    I have brought the above for different people as presents and they all liked them. The red/black and blue colour are all lovely.

Newbridge Jewellery is sold in Arnotts.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Whats the difference between Swarovsi and Pandora as regards charm bracelets? Im also thinking of buying one for my gf. which would the ladies in the forum here prefer as a xmas pressie!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

There is a new Pandoras recently opened in The Square, Tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AHOKD

Newbridge jewellery is not silver, only silver plated, the same goes for swarovski usually, also it is based on the myth that the stones are actually worth something... they aren't, genius marketing really. Pandora and Thomas Sabo are also a rip-off and there are cheaper alternatives available but at least they are sterling silver and won't loose their colour (or can be polished back up when they get dull).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Would anyone have a rough idea how much i would be expected to pay for one of the Pandora Charm Bracelets please?

Advertisement