Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trance/House Music Collab

Options
  • 29-11-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Guys.

I have been greatly influenced over the last while by the new trance/house sound and I would like to perhaps get something going regading a collaboration in the style of above and beyond,gareth emery,andrew bayer,Avicii,Swedish House Mafia and so forth. I would be open to doing something quite electro but with the trance vibes.

I run a combination of both logic and ableton live and use mainly a combination of hardware and software.

Anyone interested let me know.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

i've always been quite open to trying a broadband collab with someone, why not? it'll be fun!

PM me and we'll get things going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Im up for some irish house mafia collabs too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Neverlandland

I would be up for some sort of little community here. Whether it be collaborations, or just helping each other out with mixing, sound design etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 captivated

Here is a thought. Why dont we try to write a song with the four of us as I am already working with lee. PM me your emails lads and lets see if we can become the Irish House Mafia. Lets us know which software or sequencers you are using. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 convoymusic

hey guys I would be up for collaborating with someone..

Advertisement