Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy charger cable.

Options
  • 29-11-2011 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭

I have three of these cables in me house from my own and me brothers xbox they all seem to break easyly.

Have one left and its on its way out i have to hold it in certain spot for it to charger

Does anyone know anywhere cheap online/shop i can buy one of these ?? I just need the cable not the battery pack itself.

Also if its online can only use laser.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Make paypal account, transfer funds to paypal from bank account, buy replacements from ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Is it play and charge kits you use? Maybe consider switching to something else.

I'm using the orb branded ones they used to have (not sure if they still do) in extra vision I paid 12.99 for 2 years ago. they are not play and charge but come in a pack of 2 so leave one connected and charging in the xbox while I use the other.

After 2 years of very heavy usage I'm changing battery maybe 2 times a week.

The official play and charge ones I used either developed issues with the cables or issues with recharging after 7 months in my case.

Advertisement