Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchenaid food processor

Options
  • 29-11-2011 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭

My better half has dropped lots of hints that she'd like a kitchenaid artisan food mixer for Christmas so I though this might be the place to ask if anyone knows the best place to buy one?

I see that Debenhams sell them but Just wondering is there anywhere else that people might know of?

Thanks.

Mods might move this if there is somewhere more appropriate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

A food processor is different to the mixer be sure you get the right thing.

BTs sell them as well and had them reduced by 20% in the summer sale if she'd accept an IOU on the day it might be worth waiting until the 27th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Cheers.

BT's? Brown thomas?

As for the IOU on christmas day....I'm not that brave.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

They are a fair bit cheaper on Amazon - last I saw in BTs they were around 800?

They are £399 on Amazon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Yes, BTs is Brown Thomas.

While they are all crazy expensive there are a couple of colours that are extra crazy expensive - a metallic red and blue and the brushed nickel. It's normally priced at €566 so the 20% would buy a nice dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Yes £399 seems to be the base price for the standard colours in the UK but most sites charge delivery too.

Found this site with is the same price but with free delivery

http://www.buycatering.ie/kitchenaid-artisan-planetary-mixer-d123704.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

LadyE wrote: »
    They are a fair bit cheaper on Amazon - last I saw in BTs they were around 800?

They are £399 on Amazon :)

Just a heads up on this - Amazon don't ship mixers to Ireland, I tried buying a Kenwood Chef a few weeks back and it wouldnt allow me; very annoying:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Thud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Get the kitchenaid for the 'house' and get her something romantic as well - have seen the fallout of a kitchen appliance gift to a woman, despite the fact she wanted it/dropped hints. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

99% sure I saw them in Arnotts today.

Advertisement