Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Kitten

Options
  • 29-11-2011 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi looking for a white kitten if anyone has any needing a home.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Give Donegal pet rescue a shout...

facebook page website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fannieannie

Give Donegal pet rescue a shout...

facebook page website

yea i did thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Where in donegal are you? If you are near derry you could have a look at the Rainbow Rehoming Centre they always have kittens who need a good home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johnchristmas

< I don't think so>

I don't know what kind of forum you think this is but its not the type of forum that allows the kind of post you've just made, banned

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I have two kittens that are looking for homes, not white but one black and one grey.
    they are about twelve weeks old and have been house trained.

If anyone is interested let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I have two kittens that are looking for homes, not white but one black and one grey.
    they are about twelve weeks old and have been house trained.

If anyone is interested let me know.

You should put the kittens in this rehoming thread over in the animals and pets forum ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Check the Dealer, there's usually loads of people trying to offload kittens (we got ours from an ad).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

The German Vet lady in Ramelton (Heidi somethng i think!) usually has kittens looking for homes. We got one of ours from there last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jack_g

hope this isn't off topic but this link might come in handy for a cat at christmas!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm3dm5J5r0A&feature=player_embedded

Advertisement