Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare FM

• 29-11-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

I like the new chat show "Today Show" on Clare fm, just after main news. I found the talk on domestic abuse to be very interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I haven't heard the programme but I might tune in to check it out.

Here is some more programme info for anyone whose interested. The Today Show is presented by Gavin Grace, Monday to Friday 1:30-3:00 on Clare FM.

The Today with Gavin Grace is your forum here in Clare FM.

The issues you're speaking about, the subjects that matter to you, and anything else you want to raise - that's what we'll speak about after our Main Lunchtime News each weekday.

We'll also have weekly slots on health, travel and others, and a few laughs along the way as well.

http://clare.fm/shows/today-show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

going up against joe duffy, thats brazen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

fryup wrote: »
    going up against joe duffy, thats brazen

yeah Joe has been pretty depressing most of the week with Alzeimers, but still... compulsory listening:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tommy Murphy

I like the new chat show "Today Show" on Clare fm, just after main news. I found the talk on domestic abuse to be very interesting.

Haven't heard it yet. Disappointed though that Clare Fm have got rid of their Friday evening sports programme. Thought it was good listening, whenever I heard it. Also they appear to have cut back on their weekend sport.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Haven't heard it yet. Disappointed though that Clare Fm have got rid of their Friday evening sports programme. Thought it was good listening, whenever I heard it. Also they appear to have cut back on their weekend sport.
    Don't they normally cut back on the sport in the winter cause there isn't much happening? I think they reduce it just in the winter months, it should be back again soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Very disappointed also Tommy,useta listen without fail to sideline view every friday. a poor decision imo. they could have had a phone in show with the topic being successes and failures of each club in clare from the season just passed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Ray Houghton interview today was teriffic as was Kenny Egans a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tommy Murphy

Very disappointed also Tommy,useta listen without fail to sideline view every friday. a poor decision imo. they could have had a phone in show with the topic being successes and failures of each club in clare from the season just passed.

Agreed. While I'm not a sports fanatic, I found sideline view entertaining and informative. Maybe they think that there's not as much sport happening during the Winter months but as you said UF, not a good decision.

Advertisement