Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super widescreen problem

Options
  • 29-11-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

I got a tv a while ago and last week i realized i could change the resolution to widescreen and it would fit better. But over the weekend my roomate was playing his ps3 on it and now it goes to super widescreen which is too stretched. the only way i can get it back to normal widescreen is to put it in pal 50 which wont play games. Is there any way to fix this, i cant see my health or my compass on skyrim :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Wouldnt that be a setting on your tv rather than anything else? Have a look in the video menu on your tv (there should be a menu button on your remote) and root around there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

the remote has seen better days and there dosent seem to be an option under the display settings on the remote. So annoyed it worked fine last week, ****ing ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Reverse engineering :)

If the ps3 caused the display change it should be able to change it back, but if i were you i would be on to the roommate to change it and i would not be very polite!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

GAAman wrote: »
    Reverse engineering :)

.......and then a new room-mate:D

Advertisement