Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best letting agent Balbriggan

Options
  • 29-11-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi,

I am thinking of renting out my house in Balbriggan & emigrating. Does anyone have any experience of good reliable letting agents that cover Balbriggan?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There are a few recommendations (good & not so good) in this thread.

The forum search function is your friend... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Hi,

I am thinking of renting out my house in Balbriggan & emigrating. Does anyone have any experience of good reliable letting agents that cover Balbriggan?

Thanks
    my advice is not to use an agent at all. in my experience of renting out my house letting agents can't be trusted to act with your best interests in mind, especially when you are out of the country. You would be much better off to ask a friend or family member to act as your agent and pay the percentage to them instead. They'll have more interest in taking care of your house than an agent.

Advertisement