Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Vodafone Blackberry for use with Meteor?

Options
  • 29-11-2011 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello there, I know there has been many questions regarding this topic but some seem to be from a few months ago and I'm hoping for some fresh answers.

I'm hoping to buy the Blackberry 9360 from a friend. She bought it through Vodafone and is a pay as you go customer.

I'm would like to know if any of you have done this and have been successful with it? I'm want to use it with Meteor as I am a meteor pay as you go customer.

Have any of you had problems after unblocking using certain with meteor e.g. bbm/internet?

Will I be able to avail of the Meteor blackberry bundle of 9.99 a month once the phone is unblocked?

Any comments greatly appreciated!

Advertisement