Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd whv

Options
  • 29-11-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

I must stress this isn't about me as I'm lookin forward to the regional work, but a mate of mine who I was meant to be soon the regional work with has been offered to be signed off by a legitimate farmer for absolutely free and is considering it......has any one ever experience this route, he's a bit of a chancer so I c,an see him doing this, which will leave me goon regional on my lonesome, is there any advice I could give him? Such as the process being strenuous and dodgey....anyone experienced this themselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod We cannot encourage any sort of illegal visa talk here OP.

We all know this goes on, but this sounds very dodgy, why would a farmer risk giving his ABN with zero work records for free? Nah something dodgy there

The risk lies if the OP ever wants to leave the country, if coming back he can be grilled at the airport and turned away, you just have to listen to peoples stories to know this is happening to more and more people.
    If he ever caught in Aus, he can be sent to detention centre (which is worse than prison) sent back home and be billed a huge amount for the privilage

The more this happens the more damage the Irish reputation gets, hence more people getting stopped and questions asked.

Advertisement