Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good, decent laptop for college

• 29-11-2011 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hello all:)

I'm going to college next year and am looking to get a laptop. I don't want to spend through the roof for one, but I don't want a useless laptop either! I would be using it for college (possibly Medicine) and for leisure (surfing the web!) too!:)

So, what kind of laptop will I request from Santie?:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

You really should be posting here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=529

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

1. You're going next year.... do you not think there'll be better deals/quality laptops out next year then? Why buy one now if you don't need one now?? :confused:

2. If you really want to get one now and miss out on quality ones that could be released next year, then I recommend what I use.... Samsung RV511

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Why the rush? You have almost a year to decide, so whatever laptop you buy now will most likely be cheaper by then. Also it may not even be necessary, a number of people in my course bought laptops for college and have had minimal use for them, unless they're living away from home.

Advertisement