Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs on a Saturday

Options
  • 29-11-2011 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Just looking for a place to go for a 20th birthday.

I know most places are expensive compared to Wednesdays/Thursday nights, but just wondering if any of the clubs have any sort of deals on a Saturday night(for a birthday)?

Thanks! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭emilyjmc

Banquet is free in before eleven I think - does good drinks deals too!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

You can book a table at Banquet for nothing (need to do it asap as they fill up fast). There's deal where you need ten people and you get a litre of vodka and mixers. From their FB page

"If you're coming with a group of 10 or more, mail banquetdublin@gmail.com for a FREE bottle of vodka! Limited amount so contact asap.

Mail banquetdublin@gmail.com for bookings for this Saturday, we can reserve a private booth & arrange guestlist. "

I think the party person gets + 1 for free and the rest on cheaplist.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

Went to a club last saturday, 5€ entrance & 4,5€ for a bud. Easy girls too.

Can't remember the street or the name though, too much drinks I'm afraid. It had a "garden" with a wooden balcony which belonged to a different club, maybe somebody recognizes the description?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Rhand wrote: »
    Went to a club last saturday, 5€ entrance & 4,5€ for a bud. Easy girls too.

Can't remember the street or the name though, too much drinks I'm afraid. It had a "garden" with a wooden balcony which belonged to a different club, maybe somebody recognizes the description?

That's Krystle/Diceys.

Howl at the Moon do ~€4 pint of Miller on a Saturday, I think its a good spot.

Andrew Lane Theatre, I think its ****E but its €5 in and buy one drink get 1 free so €6 for 2 pint bottles of Bulmers for example

• Advertisement
Advertisement