Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrade from bband basic to regular

Options
  • 30-11-2011 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

just wondering what is the best way to upgrade my package from basic to regular? i keep getting charged for going over my usage limit anyway, so might as well upgrade. do i need to call eircom? just it can be hard to get through and i work unsociable hours

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

just wondering what is the best way to upgrade my package from basic to regular? i keep getting charged for going over my usage limit anyway, so might as well upgrade. do i need to call eircom? just it can be hard to get through and i work unsociable hours

Hi millivanilli,

The best way to place the upgrade order is online. - http://bit.ly/n4jxZM

As there is a six moth promotional price offer.

However be aware changing the broadband bundle package will result in a new 12 month contract.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement