Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

curious about means test

• 30-11-2011 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi everyone

There has been a question that has been bothering me for a while now but i am wondering.
    When these supposed/expected cuts come in for jsa, child benifit etc will i simply say get 8 euro nocked off the 154 i get down to 146 or will i be means tested all over again and lose more?

this is worrying me and will be glad if anyone can help eleviate my worrys

thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question. But I think it's more to do with the cuts than the title of Means Test. I wish I did know the answer and I wish it was a no lol. :( But on a side-note, No offence intended here, but, I do like txt-spk myself as it saves time, but if yer applying for jobs you'd want to start spelling correctly lol considering Employers can easily be as fussy as they like with so many people looking for work!! :D:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Speculation why don't we all wait until Tuesday evening.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement