Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPSS grinds/ tuition

Options
  • 30-11-2011 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone know where a final year psychology student could get some serious help/grinds with spss for research reports.. willing to pay!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 suzi890

Anyone know where a final year psychology student could get some badly needed help/grinds with spss for research reports.. willing to pay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I can recommend this thread and if that doesn't help you could also read this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Vastly Blank

just posted my question and then i saw your query. looks like we are in the same boat:). if you do find anyone please let me know.

as my post says im still finding my feet, however i have found andy fields website(www.statisticshell.com) very usefull. he has got plenty of information and podcasts which make the whole learning experience a little easier on the brain:)

also can i ask what design you are thinking of using i.e. correlation, regression or repeated measures.

Vastly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 suzi890

Hi Vastly,
    Thinking of using regression maybe... honestly not sure yet! very stuck, really want some personal one to one grinds, think its the only way ill get through this project :( thats website seems good though, thanks for your help :D

Advertisement