Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ugg Boots

Options
  • 30-11-2011 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Prices still seem to be very high for Ugg Boots. Does anyone know of any price cuts going for them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Busi Girl

Don't know of any...theres a student discount in Schuh alright though so you'll save a few € there if you get a student to but them for you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Better discount with office and buy them in the north.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 giggitygig

Busi Girl wrote: »
    Don't know of any...theres a student discount in Schuh alright though so you'll save a few € there if you get a student to but them for you ;)
    Thank you. You're not a student by any chance are you? :D
    theg81der wrote: »
    Better discount with office and buy them in the north.

Yeah thinking that myself. I'm going over to England in next couple of weeks and might just invest in them when there :(

Some rooting about online and I found this https://secretsales.com/registration_/?invite=7292686

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Lana96

I recently got a pair for christmas, but i bought them online inbetween black friday and cyber monday (those sale dates that come typically after thanksgiving). As a result there were huge sale reductions online! I bought mine straight from the official ugg australia online store at a hundred euros less than the orginal price. (Only costing me about 83e or so) a great bargain i would certainly encourage using these annual sales for anyone whos looking to invest in a high priced and valued goods.

• Advertisement

Up to 50% sale in Ugg now.

http://www.uggaustralia.eu/

Advertisement