Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

makin tunes kid!

Options
  • 30-11-2011 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

whats happenin lads want ta start makin me own tunes , just for the fun of it like wouldnt mind knowin how ta do it, fruitloops my best option?? or any others? and where can i get em?? any help would be great lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

whats happenin lads want ta start makin me own tunes , just for the fun of it like wouldnt mind knowin how ta do it, fruitloops my best option?? or any others? and where can i get em?? any help would be great lads

You can download a demo of FLstudio or Ableton to try em out first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 BackntheDay

mordeith wrote: »
    You can download a demo of FLstudio or Ableton to try em out first

anywhere the full version can be got for free, or is it best to just buy it??
    will it take long to get the grasp of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

anywhere the full version can be got for free, or is it best to just buy it??
    will it take long to get the grasp of it?

They're both commercial prodcuts so you'll have to pay for em. As for getting the grasp of them it all depends on the person using them. As with most DAWs there is really no end to the depths you can go to in exploring all the options and possibilities. If you want a free one you can always try reaper.
    http://www.reaper.fm/

Advertisement