Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiced Beef

Options
  • 30-11-2011 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

Hitting the siddy this weekend...

Any suggestions for who does the best spiced beef in town??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

there are a couple of places in the english market selling spiced beef but i haven't tried them so can't comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,284 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Bresnans in the English Market have been around for years and do a good spiced beef (don't eat it myself but I've heard...!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Its spice beef time of the year again!

We've got it from a couple of places in the English Market too, so you can't go wrong! And they give good advice too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

English market is the place to go alright - my old fella gets it there every year. Can't stand the stuff myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Bresnans Douglas Shopping Centre! Unreal!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

but a few slices at the chicken inn to taste it...get it for my sambo's at lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JohnMagic

Its spice beef time of the year again!

We've got it from a couple of places in the English Market too, so you can't go wrong! And they give good advice too!

Def can't go wrong with english market.

I've been getting mine from Coughlans for years. Savage stuff altogether

http://www.coughlanmeats.com

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

spicey beef=heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭mikep

Got the spiced beef sorted in the english market last saturday...

Can't feckin wait for it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

How can people not like a bit of cold spiced beef with toast and brown sauce!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DinkyG

Always get mine in Coughlans in the english market.They do it all year round and i get some in the summer its lovely cold in a salad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Tom Durcan's in the Market, award-winning after all! Bought mine there this evening ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

440Hz wrote: »
    Tom Durcan's in the Market, award-winning after all! Bought mine there this evening ;)

Is it already cooked?

Advertisement