Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CV preparation

Options
  • 30-11-2011 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with/knowledge of firms or individuals in the Sligo area that help with CV/cover letter preparation etc.? Any tips much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

There is a course called Winning New Opportunities and the cover all aspects of getting back to work including writing CV and Cover Letter they also go over interview skills. My mother tutors these courses and she has said the feed back from them has been very good. Call into your local SW or Fas office they should be able to tell you more. If you are unemployed then the course is free

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Wester

Thanks Hobbitfeet.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

I used jobs.ie before. I found them really good but I think it was about €50. They made me send them in a copy of my cv and they sent me back a better version. Im still using it now, just added to it as time went on.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Wester

ok, thanks jazyguy.

Advertisement