Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball in Donegal

Options
  • 30-11-2011 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Yes lads - whats the craic with paintball.

Price/Numbers/Location

Think I was at one in Letterkenny years ago but duno if its still open

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

Yes lads - whats the craic with paintball.

Price/Numbers/Location

Think I was at one in Letterkenny years ago but duno if its still open

Unless something changed recently the old foundry is still open in Letterkenny.
    http://letterkennypaintball.town.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

:) Cheers I just sent them an enquiry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I was there about 2 weeks ago. It was pretty small but pretty good craic! Cost €20 per person although they may do a deal for bigger groups, and €5 for each refill of paintballs, which is really good considering most other places I've been charge €10!! I used about 5 refills and the 100 you start with so all in all €45 :)

they suppy wellies, it's very VERY mucky as in knee deep in parts, also overalls, mask and bally

like I said the the playing fields are pretty small but I suppose it would depend on your group size

I'd definitely go again

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Sounds good - I was at one in westport and it was ****. 15 mins safety instructions before every 15 min game. Few of us left before the end. Fair enough the safety is very important but this was just takin the piss

Advertisement