Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

littlewoods order query

Options
  • 30-11-2011 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

hi, i placed order with littlewoods, they asked for a small deposit for an item which i paid and which they debited from my bank a/c, i got a call saying the order is cancelled but they didn't give reason, can they still cancel the order if it is on its way to me now, it is due to be delivered by the end of this week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

hi, i placed order with littlewoods, they asked for a small deposit for an item which i paid and which they debited from my bank a/c, i got a call saying the order is cancelled but they didn't give reason, can they still cancel the order if it is on its way to me now, it is due to be delivered by the end of this week.

If they are cancelling the order, then they should refund you the deposit. I somehow doubt that the item is on it's way, why else would they be cancelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tomomurray1

the order has left the depot in England and is in 'transit' to the courier company here in Ireland (fastway) , no sign of refund on my cc, I think they might not be able to stop fastway from delivering the item?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tomomurray1

just to clarify;

i paid the deposit to littlewoods for the item,

they charged my credit card,

the order has left England and is on it's way to ireland (due to be delivered by fastway couriers)

my credit card is still charged and my a/c with littewoods still allows me to make a payment on my a/c,

the guy i spoke to on the phone said he will try to cancel the order,

Advertisement