Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Eircom Installation

Options
  • 30-11-2011 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

I'd like to cancel my Eircom installation.

I've been waiting a month now for a technician to even call, after waiting 2 months previously for another provider to enable a connection. I have not yet signed my contract, and I wish to cancel the installation.

I personally find it ridiculous that in this day and age I have to wait 3 months for a broadband connection.

Could you please cancel my order,

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I'd like to cancel my Eircom installation.

I've been waiting a month now for a technician to even call, after waiting 2 months previously for another provider to enable a connection. I have not yet signed my contract, and I wish to cancel the installation.

I personally find it ridiculous that in this day and age I have to wait 3 months for a broadband connection.

Could you please cancel my order,

Thanks!

Hi TotallyEpic,

I am very sorry you have not received a confirmation date. I sent of a request for an appointment to be arranged and then to confirm with you through our operations department.

I will arrange a definate appointment if you can PM a time & date that suits.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

PM Sent

Hi TotallyEpic,

Just to confirm the order has been cancelled and there will be no charges whatsoever.

Apologies again for the delays and issues.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement