Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buzz Buzzers and Game (PS3)

Options
  • 30-11-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Looking for the best price for Buzz Buzzers and a Game.
    Not too fussy which game.
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Hi OP,

Just wondering if you ever managed to find Buzz at a reasonable price anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

nope still on the look out. seems to be one of those things that doesn't really go down in price.

Actually went up in price over christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I got the buzz game and controllers in Gamestop before christmas for 40 euro new. Great game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

I got the buzz game and controllers in Gamestop before christmas for 40 euro new. Great game :)

Cool! I'll check that out.
    Wired or wireless controllers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Wireless. It's worth asking them if they have them second hand.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I ended up finding a work around by buying PS2 buzzers for €3 in hmv and then two of the ps3 games for €18 each second hand in gamestop. All work perfectly!

I tried all the second hand shops for the game with buzzers but nowhere in Dublin or Limerick had it but do try the above!

Advertisement