Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anyway I can get my username back

Options
  • 30-11-2011 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey

I lost my user name in the great boards hack of '09 I think it was. I was Oxygen, with a cool signature with an image I made myself and all. (It was a concatenation of two existing images)

I setup the temporary user name: oxygen_temp, as you can see, untill I answered all the required questions. But I never got my user name back. I can provide details of emails or pm's if you want to show that I was able to, and did answer the required questions.

You can see as well, that there have been no post from oxygen since oxygen_temp was setup, and were no post from oxygen_temp while oxygen was setup.

Let me know if you need any more information from me. thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

mail hello@boards.ie. Q is monitoring that mailbox now and should be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,507 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Orion wrote: »
    Q is monitoring that mailbox now and should be able to help you.

<snaps fingers, flash of light>

Advertisement