Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WD media player-new version

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

They've even got used stock for sale!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Anyone know whats extra in the new version?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

showing as €99.55 for me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I've ordered stuff on Dana before and the transaction stayed "pending" for over a week before I gave up and cancelled. These were items that were listed in stock. This happened twice.

Just a heads up to anyone who expects the product quick (or at all).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

mathie wrote: »

This seems to be a review of the new model.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

mathie wrote: »

Built-in WIFI for one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

quarryman wrote: »
    I've ordered stuff on Dana before and the transaction stayed "pending" for over a week before I gave up and cancelled. These were items that were listed in stock. This happened twice.

Just a heads up to anyone who expects the product quick (or at all).

She was prob too busy running for the Pres ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

1st off there will be 3 firmware updates to be applied to the box before you use it, make sure you do these other wise you will pull your hair out trying to get some features working...
    another tip for anybody getting this is if you are going to use a NAS for your files then it is best to build you media library 1st and then to go to the videos option in the main menu and select "my media library" as the source.

wireless N is the main upgrade from the older box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

showing as €99.55 for me?

Was €99 yesterday, alright.

Was hoping to get one but this WD media player revision has lost the 'component output' feature of some of its predecessors - which is, unfortunately, a deal breaker.

Advertisement