Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate fondont pots

Options
  • 30-11-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,

I'm planning on making these as a dessert for a family dinner. Could I make them the day before and leave them in the fridge, to warm up again the next day or do they have to be cooked just before eating?

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They have to be cooked immediately before eating. You can make them the day before and leave them in the fridge though, without cooking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

The Gordon Ramsey recipe mentioned on another thread says you can keep them in the fridge over night, they only take 10 - 12 minutes to cook.

I copied the Ramsey one down want to give it a go, but looking at the recipe it's not much different to Nigellas chocohotopots and hers are more straight forward to make, but not sure if they work if you leave them overnight. The white chocolate chips in the chocohotopots make them extra nice. But like the Ramsey idea of putting a splash of Baileys into the chocolate mixture to make it more Christmassey.

Advertisement