Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rFactor 2 - Monaco-on-board-video

Options
  • 30-11-2011 3:21pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tim Wheatley of ISI has released footage from the work-in-progress rFactor 2 closed beta. This is a Formula 2 car being driven around historic Monaco, catching and passing a Formula 3 car.

"Lots of you requested a lap from the cockpit so that you could ’see’ the physics… While I am not a great believer that you can see physics in a video, I’ve done the best I could to show you how I was driving. The difficulty with this car, of course, is that you can’t see how much throttle I am using to balance the car."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

was watching this the other day looks awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Looks great, will be interesting to see the final version of it. For an F2 car, it seems to be a bit too quick for 1966, and the track looks too wide in places but that might just be corrections or differences in the track between 1966 and 1967 GPL, though there isn't much scope for width of track change at Monaco.

Advertisement