Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did Boards Deals thread go?

Options
  • 30-11-2011 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

I posted on a thread entitled '[Expired] €14.50 instead of €35 for Full Body Spray Tan at Carter Beauty, Blackrock'.

Myself and another poster wrote how this deal was not very good as the spray tan had been 15 in the salon for the past year or two and they are still selling at it that price on their own website. No response from Boards Deals was given and now the thread has mysteriously disappeared. Why is this?

Also how can a deal which previously only costs e15 be advertised as being e35?

Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Accidental deletion - I've restored it now - there were 2 threads merged and the first chronological post was deleted because it had been a duplicate - long story short VBulletin can be a pain to deal with :)

I know there's been some confusion with this particular deal, so we definitely want the thread open and working so we can sort it out.

Sorry about that.

Advertisement