Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROS.ie certificate fail

Options
  • 30-11-2011 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,

ROS recently sent me an email advising that certificates were changing and I was to go http://www.ros.ie/PublisherServlet/offlineapps#Publications and download the "Digital Certificate for emails", I download the cert and it comes up and I click 'install certificate.." and go through the certificate import wizard, i click "automatically select the certificate store based on the type of certificate", click 'next' and the certificate says it imports properly but now I cannot log in anymore, when I do the passwords fine but it goes straight to a page that says "Session Timed Out. Your session with ROS has timed out. You will need to log in again to continue using ROS". And so the cycle repeats

Anyway to get rid of the old certificate and get this new one installed?

Advertisement