Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boots in Dub City Centre that sells Urban Decay

• 30-11-2011 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hey

Does anyone know which Boots (if any) sell Urban Decay cosmetics? Particularly the Naked Palette.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Definitely not any of the ones I'm in regularly (Jervis, Stephens Green, Grafton St. Baggot St, Henry St & Rathmines). I could be wrong but I think only Liffey Valley Boots does urban decay. There's Urban Decay in Debenhams on Henry Street though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Definitely not any of the ones I'm in regularly (Jervis, Stephens Green, Grafton St. Baggot St, Henry St & Rathmines). I could be wrong but I think only Liffey Valley Boots does urban decay. There's Urban Decay in Debenhams on Henry Street though
    Thanks a million for your help.

I was hoping a Boots in the city centre sold it as I get student discount there :o:D Debenhams it is.

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 130 ✭✭IMightKnow

Debenhams have 10% off their cosmetics today, on their website anyway and free delivery. Naked pallete is €36

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Pretty sure Boots in Liffey Valley doesn't sell Urban Decay either. Debenhams on Henry st is the only place in the city centre I know of, although some of the chemists might too.

Thanks for the help guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Pretty sure Boots in Liffey Valley doesn't sell Urban Decay either.

You're right - they stopped selling Urban Decay. I asked in there about a month ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Student discount in boots? Why did I not know about this! How much is it? Thats my christmas presents sorted :D

Student discount in boots? Why did I not know about this! How much is it? Thats my christmas presents sorted :D
    I get a 10% discount in Boots.

I have this card - http://www.studenttravelcard.ie/index.aspx I don't know if the discount amount varies between cards, I doubt it does though.

That card cost me €12 but to be honest, I have gotten that €12 and much more back with all the discounts I've gotten.

Topshop in the U.K also accept that student card I have. I know because I used it in Topshop in Brent Cross in August just gone.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I get a 10% discount in Boots.

I have this card - http://www.studenttravelcard.ie/index.aspx I don't know if the discount amount varies between cards, I doubt it does though.

That card cost me €12 but to be honest, I have gotten that €12 and much more back with all the discounts I've gotten.

Topshop in the U.K also accept that student card I have. I know because I used it in Topshop in Brent Cross in August just gone.

Boots will ONLY accept the student travelcard.
    Every other shop that I know of (incl topshop) that offers a student discount will accept a normal student card. Some will actually refuse travel cards!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Boots Ireland no longer have a contract with Urban Decay. I used to get all my UD stuff in Boots as I would save up my advantage card points specifically so I was gutted :(

• Advertisement

Do any Boots in the City centre sells Dior, Lancome, Bobbi Brown or Clinique cosmetics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

No. They only sell No 7, 17, Rimmel, Maybelline, revlon, Loreal, Max Factor, Prestige, MyFace, Miss Sporty and Barry M. Nothing high-end. Liffey Valley is the exception, it's much bigger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Apart from Clarins - Stephens Green and I think Jervis have large enough counters of their stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

House of fraser sells all above brands

Do any Boots in the City centre sells Dior, Lancome, Bobbi Brown or Clinique cosmetics?
    Pretty sure the Debenhams on Henry St. sell all of the above. If not then BTs definitely do.

Oh and Debenhams have this little loyalty card yoke that you get points on when you buy things (kinda like the Boots one, which is why I assume you're wondering is there dear make up brands in Boots :p), Not sure if it works in the exact same way, but I'm sure one of the girls in there will tell you about it if you ask!

Oh and Debenhams have this little loyalty card yoke that you get points on when you buy things (kinda like the Boots one, which is why I assume you're wondering is there dear make up brands in Boots :p), Not sure if it works in the exact same way, but I'm sure one of the girls in there will tell you about it if you ask!
    Heh it's partly why I am asking - I also get a 10% student discount in Boots so was hoping they sold some of the expensive brands, oh well, Debs it is so :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Heh it's partly why I am asking - I also get a 10% student discount in Boots so was hoping they sold some of the expensive brands, oh well, Debs it is so :D
    15% off this weekend in Debenhams on all cosmetics (except chanel)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

lindtee wrote: »
    15% off this weekend in Debenhams on all cosmetics (except chanel)

I was looking at the Naked palette online earlier this week and it was on sale at €34. Then the website crashed on Tuesday and now I can't see it at all, not even as an out of stock item?

I was looking at the Naked palette online earlier this week and it was on sale at €34. Then the website crashed on Tuesday and now I can't see it at all, not even as an out of stock item?
    Here you go :)

http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?parentCategoryId=59001&catalogId=10001&categoryId=59001&langId=-1&productId=147577&storeName=Debenhams.ie&storeId=10052

I one in Debenhams today - they had about five left (four after I purchased mine) I don't know if they will have more in before Xmas though :)

• Advertisement

Here you go :)

http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?parentCategoryId=59001&catalogId=10001&categoryId=59001&langId=-1&productId=147577&storeName=Debenhams.ie&storeId=10052

I one in Debenhams today - they had about five left (four after I purchased mine) I don't know if they will have more in before Xmas though :)

Thank you - I just ordered it. It's weird though I can follow your link fine but when I browse the website myself I can't find it :confused:

Thank you - I just ordered it. It's weird though I can follow your link fine but when I browse the website myself I can't find it :confused:
    I couldn't find it on the website either so I went to Google and typed in "urban decay naked palette debenhams.ie" and it came up :)

Thanks Purple Bobbin, it arrived today in plenty of time for Christmas. I was on an Aer Lingus flight to the UK earlier in the week and they have them for €34 also.

Advertisement