Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lavatube

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Tom123 wrote: »
    Cheers.

LF are out of LT stock as well. If someone is selling the LT I would definitely be interested.

I have messaged him to contact you but I'm not sure when he will be on next. I'm nearly sure he still has it though as I was talking to him about buying it for my friend the other day but my friend went for something else in the end as is only starting out in vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

OK just couldn't wait any longer so I ordered by LT from ecigwizard.com
    LAVATUBEBODY Lavatube VV Mod - Body Only
    TFIRECHRGR TrustFire Multifunction Charger No
    AW2000MAHRED AW 18650 - 2000mAh - IMR High Drain - Genuine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

cool stuff :)

ezsmoke have some boge 3ohms and if you look in the wheretobuy thread (i think) there's a coupon for.. something off for the next couple of days

you will need an oring I think to cover the end of the lavatube as those batteries are ever so slightly too long for it to screw on completely, but someone said any motor/hardware shop oughta have them. just bring the lavatube in so they know what size you need

cool stuff :)

ezsmoke have some boge 3ohms and if you look in the wheretobuy thread (i think) there's a coupon for.. something off for the next couple of days

you will need an oring I think to cover the end of the lavatube as those batteries are ever so slightly too long for it to screw on completely, but someone said any motor/hardware shop oughta have them. just bring the lavatube in so they know what size you need

Cheers will have to investigate that oring when the LT arrives. And thanks for all the advise leading up to this much delayed purchase, I'd say you are sick of explaining batteries to me :)

Going to try out those 2.7ohms DCC I have for the DCT and have purchased 5 of these to keep me going

wtf

they're boge 3ohms
    why the hell does the name say joye
    there hafe been boge 3ohms on sale in ireland for the past few ****ing months?!

• Advertisement

Excellent you sure to like it anyway its a great vape especially with the cartomisers...

wtf

they're boge 3ohms
    why the hell does the name say joye
    there hafe been boge 3ohms on sale in ireland for the past few ****ing months?!

I cant believe it either and I scouring the net yesterday looking for cheapest place to get them! And I have looked at that website a lot and never twigged they were boges over the Joye heading in their description.

i know!!

ordering from china is still cheaper but i'd definitely have ordered a load from them before I placed a chinese order if I'd known before now they were 3 ohm boges
    **** I placed an order earlier yesterday and I'd have ordered some if i'd known they were 3 ohm boges

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

That's where I got mine last week and I'm happy enough with them, I ordered on a Sunday night and it was in my hands Friday which isn't too bad. I got the same batteries too, they are a little long so like Sir Digby says you might want to get an o-ring, but the gap left isn't very big so I don't know if it's really needed.

My LT order is "being processed" :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

ordering from china is still cheaper but i'd definitely have ordered a load from them before I placed a chinese order if I'd known before now they were 3 ohm boges
    **** I placed an order earlier yesterday and I'd have ordered some if i'd known they were 3 ohm boges

Dekang and Boge are all the same company - I think Joyetech are part of that group too.

i knew boge and dekang were the same company, didnt know about joye though
    so joye cartos are boge cartos? or do they manufacture different branded cartos

wishy id seen that post before i emailed TBS telling them to rename their joye cartos to boge cartos
    dont I feel like a fool

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I'm not 100% sure about Boge and Joyetech - I know that Joye ejuice is produced by Dekang though. TBS do know that those cartos are Boge, the youtube link below the product is a Boge review by igetcha69.

*edit*

On doing a bit of research Joye and Boge may have affiliations but I think they are seperate entities.
    The Joye cartos are very good with no break in time apparently.

oh aye I know they know they're boge, it's just I never once clicked into the link as all I saw was "joye 510" so never would have guessed they were boge 3ohms

My LT order is "being processed" :)

Thought it would arrive today, but still no LT :(

can take a week from the uk, should get it this week

If anyone is waiting to order good 18650's for Lavatubes I've just seen on my facebook page that Liberty Flights just got back in the good AW IMR 2000Mah ones. They work out at less than €22 including free delivery for 2 of them if using discount code VAPEUK. http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=159

LT arrive :)

But having intermittent power cuts in the apartment so can't charge the batteries :(

How much difference will it make if I use the batteries without first charging?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

LT arrive :)

But having intermittent power cuts in the apartment so can't charge the batteries :(

How much difference will it make if I use the batteries without first charging?

They normally come pre charged to about 3.9. So I would say work away. Put the batteries in turn it on, press the red button 7 times and it will tell you what charge is on the batteries.

WOW!!

3 ohm bodge at 6 volts packs a punch!

• Advertisement

WOW!!

3 ohm bodge at 6 volts packs a punch!

Enjoy!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

http://www.health-e-vape.co.uk/new-chrome-v2-lavatube-variable-voltage-premium-mega-bundle-kit-special-offer-pre-order--1088-p.asp

Lavatube v2!!!!!

It's just a redesign tho, still has the 2.5amp limit, so no rocking dual coils over 3.7v.

Still looks sweet as a nut tho!

not sure I like the chrome look, pain in the balls about the amp limit too

--edit

from a ukvapers thread

"Il wait for the other one from smok 5amp version. "

smoke are making a 5 amp limit LT clone?!

http://ukvapers.com/topic/17201-smok-variable-voltage-coming-soon/

Aye, I prefer the look of the LT to the Smok one to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

not sure I like the chrome look, pain in the balls about the amp limit too

--edit

from a ukvapers thread

"Il wait for the other one from smok 5amp version. "

smoke are making a 5 amp limit LT clone?!

Its called the varivolt at the minute, dont think this is going to be as cheap as the LT but it has a 5 amp cut off for sure.

ugh, one button control
    boo

"pres button, wait 5 seconds, cycle to voltage control, blah blah blah blah blah"

Yep, if the LT v2 is as good as the pics, it's deffo the way to go, up, down, on/off and a loud pedal....way to go!

Provari killer? :-)

cheap provari alternative still I'd say, but still an improvement on the LT for the same/similar price is pretty cool

The only thing that was ever turning me off the lavatube was the questionable build quality....

It appear with this they may have sorted it out....think I might bite the bullet and put my name on the pre order list....It'll be a HORRIBLE 6 week wait tho...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Not sure if this is a genuine V2 or not, one of the US stores was selling these as a special edition V1 a week or two ago. They were saying that it was pretty much the exact same except it had an eGo compatible connector.

Link to Reddit thread

Pictures:

EYHxB.jpg

Eb8MF.jpg

Advertisement