Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE CORONAS OLYMPIA IN DECEMBER

Options
  • 30-11-2011 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Should be a super gig as always ..Think they are playing 6 nights!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

laois gael wrote: »
    Should be a super gig as always ..Think they are playing 6 nights!!!!

I've gone to the Olympia Christmas gigs last couple of years and they have always been AMAZING. Atmosphere was unreal.

Can't make any of the Olympia gigs this year but I am going to the Waterford gig on 17th December instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Raging ive only seen that they are playing next week.Looking for two standing for thursday night, has to be that night, as its a birthday Present, whats the chances of me picking two up.Tried the usualy places like toutless etc but no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Going on monday, hopefully it will be good I've never seen The Corona's at their own gig before.

Anyone get the setlist from last night???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

Looking for a set list too. It wasn't all just there new album was it?

• Advertisement

TheTwiz wrote: »
    Looking for a set list too. It wasn't all just there new album was it?

No all the hits were there too but I can't remember the exact order they were played. I know for the encore they returned to play Addicted to Progress, one other song and then Listen Dear.

I think Heroes or Ghosts (in both Gaelic and English) was played before or after Lakes of Pontchartrain.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Can't wait till the weekend should be a great gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lala2011al

Does anybody have tickets for the Saturday 10th gig to swap for Friday the 9th gig.. if anyone can help me out it would be so much appreicated. or even if someone was looking to buy these thickets for the Friday night gig, its guestlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Great great gig!!Went back a second time it was so good......

Advertisement