Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop to buy towels/sheets

Options
  • 30-11-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi all,

I know I could just walk down the streets looking for one, but as I only come home at 5.30 and then still have to shower and eat it would save me a lot of time by getting an adress from a kind soul here.

So I'm looking for a shop where I can buy cheap towels, bedsheets and a pillow.

Anyone with an idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭stanley1

guineys

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

Rhand wrote: »
    Hi all,

I know I could just walk down the streets looking for one, but as I only come home at 5.30 and then still have to shower and eat it would save me a lot of time by getting an adress from a kind soul here.

Anyone with an idea?
    Boyers,across the road from Guineys. Upstairs on the right hand side they always have good quality stuff on special.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

T K Maxx - Stephens Green Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Arnotts bargain basement is very reasonable, good quality stuff too.

You are home very early in the day, and Arnotts opening ours are;

Monday
    10am
    - 7pm

Tuesday
    10am
    - 7pm

Wednesday
    10am
    - 8pm

Thursday
    10am
    - 9pm

Friday
    10am
    - 8pm

Saturday
    9am
    - 8pm

Sunday
    10am
    - 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Rhand wrote: »
    Hi all,

Anyone with an idea?

You'd get cheap ones in Pennys. There's one on O'Connell St. and Mary St. and it's says opening hours are 8.30am - 8pm. Mon-Wed, open until 9 on thurs and fri and 7 sat and sunday!

• Advertisement
Advertisement