Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

automatic doors for shop

Options
  • 30-11-2011 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

hi folks,
    have a broken automatic door for a few months now,company i bought it from are no longer in business.finding it hard to get it fixed for a reasonable price,any1 else have this problem and what did you do to resolve it?thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Whats the problem with it??

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Liamq82

howyanow wrote: »
    hi folks,
    have a broken automatic door for a few months now,company i bought it from are no longer in business.finding it hard to get it fixed for a reasonable price,any1 else have this problem and what did you do to resolve it?thanks

hello, as it happens i work in this area. maybe i can help or direct you to the best person/company to go to. can you tell me about the problem and maybe send a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭neilr4

Liamq82 wrote: »
    hello, as it happens i work in this area. maybe i can help or direct you to the best person/company to go to. can you tell me about the problem and maybe send a pic?

I am looking to having a shop door repaired in Drogheda area, do you work for yourself?

Neil.

Advertisement