Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concerts in rest of Europe

Options
  • 30-11-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Where do I buy tickets for concerts in Europe can I get them through ticketmaster or who????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

I think they have partners throughout Europe, you're best just going to the venues website and they'll have a link to where you can buy the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SAINTRON

Go to the venues site and proceed from there. If that fails, go to the bands website and proceed from there. You may have to use google translate if you dont speak the language but its a straight forward process that I've done quite a bit {Spain, Sweden, Belgium, UK, France, Germany}.

Best if you get your tickets 'will call' aswell as its the most convenient option.

Enjoy!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I had created a list once for all European countries, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Some of them have ticketmaster sites, but most of them have a different platform.
    Here are a few that come to mind:

eventim.de
    eventim.at
    ticketmaster.es | livenation.es
    ticketnet.fr/en/index
    ticketone.it

Let me know if you are looking for a specific one. If you are looking for one platform that covers them all: there is no such thing. The closest you will get is pollstar.com but if you rely on that you will miss out on a lot of gigs that are not listed there.

sabrewulf

PS. the venues sites are a good hint, but they will list stuff delayed. Pro tip: Do NEVER rely on an official artist's website, if you wait for a specific artist to go on tour or add dates. It is a golden rule that this is the very, very, very, very last place for tourdates to appear! :D

Advertisement