Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New takeaway in Douglas

Options
  • 30-11-2011 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Anyone tried the new Chinese takeaway on back Douglas Road- near the primary schools? Have few friends over on Friday and l think a takeaway could be the business!
    Thanks.....:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dazzlermac

i tried the newish chinese over o driscolls pub(opposite corner from barrys) and was the nicest take away i've had ina while!!gonna try that one next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

dazzlermac wrote: »
    i tried the newish chinese over o driscolls pub(opposite corner from barrys) and was the nicest take away i've had ina while!!gonna try that one next week :)

I tried the new one over Driscolls too - It was really good. Can't get enough of their chicken and cheese rolls! They were really fast to deliver both times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Is this Rose Garden...Whereabouts is it. We have got it a few times through Just Eat and have to say tis yummy every time..No stodgey rice or greasey currys tasty shizaz so it is:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Majesticzebras

Thanks folks!
    Yes it's the Rose Garden - just saw it today (having passed that way for the past year.....duh!) It's where the Bay Leaf restaurant used to be, just across from Centra....

Getting hungry now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Havent tried the new one (Y Xiang or something?)

I have always liked Bamboo house though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Used to love the bamboo house too but they got very changeable I suppose is the word. One week it would be loverly the next stodgey food and the chicken went black..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

murphym7 wrote: »
    I tried the new one over Driscolls too - It was really good. Can't get enough of their chicken and cheese rolls! They were really fast to deliver both times.

Where do you put it Mark?? :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Owen wrote: »
    Where do you put it Mark?? :pac::D

Fat jokes are always the easy ones!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

dazzlermac wrote: »

I've tried that one over Driscolls too, it's unreal! Whenever I've passed that new one near the GAA club it's always looked really quiet but I suppose I've been passing it midweek, not on the weekend when it would be at its busiest!

Advertisement