Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Piano Player/Singer Wanted for gigs

• 30-11-2011 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Looking for a piaon player/singer modern, pop, rock, gaga to buble, elton john etc
    for pub/restaurant in dublin
    string of gigs avail for right person
    baby grand piano
    these are paid gigs so only experienced good players and singers, gigs are about 2hrs per night

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 Gavmacf1

hi there im a pro keys player and singer,
    church musician, wedding bands, session player
    here's a link to a live church performance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IEfLFWDy5s
    slow tune but i play fast upbeat party stuff for pubs/restaurants
    thanks Gavin

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pianojoe

Hi Rob,

Pop me your mobile or more info to pianojoe.dublin@gmail.com and I will get in touch off-line directly -
    Available immediately to meet/discuss/audition !

Cheers,
    Pianojoe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 robdalton316

thanks for the replys i have gigs immediately for the right piano players/singers

you can email me all your details links mp3s etc and ill send it to the venues
    services@starsearchentertainment.com

Regards
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lovemusicxx

Hi i am unable to play piano but am a singer. i would love the opertunity to discuss an audition as your variety in genre sounds very interesting. you can contact me by through this site or my email = Lovemusicxx@Live.com

Advertisement