Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limited Ingredients

Options
  • 30-11-2011 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

What can i make with these ingredients?

Self Raising Flour, butter, caster sugar, brown sugar,eggs,milk,butter, cooking chocolate, honey, syrup..

Any ideas. Im starved!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭nicol

Cawcheen wrote: »
    What can i make with these ingredients?

Self Raising Flour, butter, caster sugar, brown sugar,eggs,milk,butter, cooking chocolate, honey, syrup..

Any ideas. Im starved!

Pancakes; cup of flour, cup of milk, 1 egg. Put melted choc on top. Or honey

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

nicol wrote: »
    Pancakes; cup of flour, cup of milk, 1 egg. Put melted choc on top. Or honey

Made them lastnight :p Thanks though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Cupcakes, cookies, not sure about cooking chocolate for chocolate chunks in them as it's not great quality, could melt it and use it on top after. Not great food if you're actually hungry though...

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Acoshla wrote: »
    Cupcakes, cookies, not sure about cooking chocolate for chocolate chunks in them as it's not great quality, could melt it and use it on top after. Not great food if you're actually hungry though...

Thanks it's all thats in the house and I don't feel like venturing out in the rain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I would make a biscuit dough(S R flour, dab of melted butter and little sugar, milk) and melt some butter in a skillet spread dough out a little cover it on low and let the bread bake/fry, turn it when it's brown and cook on other side. Fry or scramble my eggs and use some honey on my warm bread, drink my milk and eat my eggs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement