Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E6, does it charge on USB?

Options
  • 30-11-2011 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

hi,

ive been looking into a replacement phone for a while now and think this might be the one. does anyone know if it charges on the USB?
    and has anyone got any advice on this phone, as to whether its a good one or not?
    it seems to be well sorted for the uses i would need.

thanks

ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes it can be powered via usb. Hard to give you advice about it without more info/questions

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭DriversEd

thanks Davy,

i'm kinda happy with the specs and applications, i'm just wondering about build quality, reliability, speed etc. if things like this are up to scratch, thats all.

ive got a iphone 3gs now for 2 year, and am looking to change, as i'm not happy with the ios 5 update, is made the phone slow and steppy, and i'm just not that interested in the way apple needs to be 'my everything' if you know what i mean. i always liked nokia's before this, and i use a phone for communications only, and maybe a game or two, but thats it. and the smart phones batteries are only getting worse! so this seems to me to be a nice compromise, although i am worried about the qwerty keyboard, as i have quiet large fingers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

My fingers aren't that small either but well able to use a qwerty, and their is smaller than the E6 so I think you will be ok. It will take a few weeks to fully adjust, but down the road you wont want anything else. If you can give two hands to it, its extremely quick.

Advertisement