Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert History Project (RSR)

• 30-11-2011 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hey guys. i'm repeating history this year and my history teacher said i can use the same project but i can make it better (i got 86/100) however iv seen other people on here having to do a new project plus most other subjects have to do a new project or else use the exact same one as last year so im wondering what is feasible/what isn't for history? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You have to do a new project. You can do a slightly different aspect of the same one you did, but you can't use the same one. I'm kind of surprised your teacher suggested it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

four294 wrote: »
    hey guys. i'm repeating history this year and my history teacher said i can use the same project but i can make it better (i got 86/100) however iv seen other people on here having to do a new project plus most other subjects have to do a new project or else use the exact same one as last year so im wondering what is feasible/what isn't for history? :)

I was hoping i could use my one from last year as i got 92/100 in it but then i was told by my history teacher that i couldnt so i've had to pick a new topic which was hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 four294

spurious wrote: »
    You have to do a new project. You can do a slightly different aspect of the same one you did, but you can't use the same one. I'm kind of surprised your teacher suggested it.

was thinking as much..!gonna have to talk it over with her tomorrow, although it'll be a lot of work i don't mind doing a new one, picked a topic in the height of the laziness that was 5th year, and didn't have any real interest in it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

Reventon93 wrote: »
    four294 wrote: »

I was hoping i could use my one from last year as i got 92/100 in it but then i was told by my history teacher that i couldnt so i've had to pick a new topic which was hard.

Hey, what was ur title? :)

Advertisement