Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll never finish this game...

• 30-11-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

If I don't stop rerolling new characters....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

I'm the exact same. :rolleyes:

I keep having to tell myself, "No! Keep going! You can mess around with hundreds of characters when you're spoiler-proof!".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Latest is a battle mage, good fun (heavy armour + spells for those who don't know the old classes).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,830 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

no real reason to reroll that much, i made maybe one real perk mistake that I can live with.

whats great about this over Morrowind and such is that you can re-class yourself basically at any time. So many hours in I just gave up on heavy armor and went light. Glass is good defense, and looks neat too. Dual-wield swords and/or spells.

Overheal wrote: »
    no real reason to reroll that much, i made maybe one real perk mistake that I can live with.

whats great about this over Morrowind and such is that you can re-class yourself basically at any time. So many hours in I just gave up on heavy armor and went light. Glass is good defense, and looks neat too. Dual-wield swords and/or spells.

Ahh, but the fun is you can go back to any of your old saves if you feel the itch for a certain play style again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,830 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Mehhh, with enough time I can hone all the useful skills for the playstyle I want. Light/Heavy Armor, Swords, Archery and light spell use, etc.

Grant you, I will probably make a sneakthief at somepoint. For sneaktheivery.

And I reckon much later, a true Mage.

IMO the heavier weapons seem like a waste of time only in that by such and such a point you can tear into most things quickly enough that having to stagger opponents and whatnot seems pointless.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    IMO the heavier weapons seem like a waste of time only in that by such and such a point you can tear into most things quickly enough that having to stagger opponents and whatnot seems pointless.

Sure but the endgame can be a bit like that. They're fun at lower level though.

Advertisement