Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van parking in the city?

Options
  • 30-11-2011 9:40pm
    Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to park a van, height 2.1m, in the city centre as close as possible to Dawson Street for a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon. Most of the car parks advertise a height limit of less than 2m - any ideas where I'd get parking?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

on street parking on molesworth st or nassau st.

over 2 euro an hour though

• Registered Users Posts: 29,369 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

It's at least that much in the carparks! Parking on Dawson Street as well, but watch for the clearway hours. In fact lots of on-street parking around the area.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

It occurred to me that I might be as well dropping it in the Red Cow park'n'ride and coming in that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

depends

I guess you'd wanna weigh up the cost of the parking and convenience vs the luas tickets

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I parked'n'rode. It dropped Her Indoors right at Jervis for the bit o' shopping, and ten minutes of much needed exercise took me across to the Mansion House. Also, my business took longer than I expected, which could have been problematic with on-street parking.

Win-win. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement