If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

system for classical music

Options
  • 30-11-2011 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

hi guys, can you pls give some suggestion on the system for classical music, majority piano and concert.. :confused:
    thanks a lot!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cellboy

anyone can help? thanks!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@cellboy,

As a new user to this forum, please take a moment to read the Charter (here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 entitled PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING), particularly the following:
    Please do not "bump" your thread within 24 hours of posting your original query. While enquiries are usually answered promptly, from time to time it may take a little longer than usual for someone to reply to a post here. Bumping your thread doesn't make a reply happen any more quickly. (In case you are unfamiliar with the term, "Bumping" means posting again on your own thread solely for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the forum in order to attract attention to your query).

If your query is particularly urgent, you may wish to contact richersounds directly, contact details on www.richersounds.ie.

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Cellboy,

What kind of budget did you have in mind? And is this an audio system your after or did you want something to do DVD's too? Is something with an iDock a feature you're after?

You can get an idea of what we offer on www.philipsshop.ie

Please feel free to give us a call instore on (01)4740788 if you want to talk to someone in person.

Let me know and I'll see what we can offer you. :D

Thanks a mil,

Nicola.

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Cellboy,

What kind of budget did you have in mind? And is this an audio system your after or did you want something to do DVD's too? Is something with an iDock a feature you're after?

You can get an idea of what we offer on www.philipsshop.ie

Please feel free to give us a call instore on (01)4740788 if you want to talk to someone in person.

Let me know and I'll see what we can offer you. :D

Thanks a mil,

Nicola.
    Hi Nicola,
    my budget is €800-1000, looking for a good hifi system, not really interest on the DVD/blue-ray/home cinema, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Cellboy,

We just got in a new system today called the MCi900 which is a beast of a machine.

This is on offer at the moment instore for €599.99 down from €899.99.

This is a streamium HiFi - This means it can take a wireless music feed from another device such as a PC.

Internet radio and FM - 1000's of internet radio stations available.

2x50W RMS Aluminium Speakers - Aluminium speakers for fidelity sound from optimal rigidity.

Sound Enhancement: Treble and Bass Control, Class "D" Digital Amplifier

This also comes with a USB HDD with a 160GB capacity. This can hold up to 2000 CD's.

It's also a gorgeous looking setup:

mci900_12__ff_.jpg

We've givin it a full run through instore today and I have to say we all agree this is one of the best if not the best HiFi systems we've ever done.

If you get a chance at all I strongly recommend you pop in with your fave classical CD's and we can give you a full demo instore.

And last but not least this unit actually has a dvd drive built in and a hdmi out so if you ever did want to use that feature its there for you. But as a dedicated Audio System I reckon its awesome.

Thanks a mil and give me a buzz if you want. :)

Nicola.

• Advertisement

thanks! I have a look..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.