Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Propane

• 30-11-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Need to buy the big propane bottle the 47kg kind, and I need it delivered, for the hob cooking, just ran out on me tonight, I also have a spare bottle I dont need anymore. Does anyone know if you get money back giving back bottles? And has anyone bought propane recently? Do you have a phone number of someone who would deliver tomorrow, no car, so can not pick it up.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Where about in Clare are you? Neylon's Fuels in Ennis are normally very good for that kind of thing (and they deliver), their number is (065)6829440. I think the way it works for propane is you pay a deposit on the first canister of gas and get that back when you give it back

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭IrishMumOf1

Im in Ennis and have 3 empty canisters, (the fire is gas too but not getting that one filled) got the ofch for that. Would I have to pay a deposit with 3 cansisters?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think (open to correction here) that once you have a canister to give back you won't have to pay a deposit, I'd give them a call and see what they say.

Phoned them just now, delivering tommorrow cheers for that.

How did you get on mum?

• Advertisement

Got on Brill, delivered the gas right when I was wondering about when I could dinner, cheers for the phone number, have it stored. So weird moving to a new area and not knowing what kind of amenities are available, which ones are good etc, so cheers for this.

Advertisement