Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop for Football Manager 2012

Options
  • 30-11-2011 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hey guys, asked the same question over on the Football Manager forum but haven't had any real answer so I thought some of ye might know. I want to get this laptop to play Football Manager on and to do the usual web browsing. I have a desktop but it would be handy to be able to play on a laptop.

If you know anything about Football Manager you'll know it's not a graphic demanding game. I can withstand playing on 2D. And only need to load England, Spain, Germany, Italy and Ireland leagues. So it's not too much.

This laptop only has Intel Integrated HD 3000 Graphics. Is this enough? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

You'll might only be able to play in 2D (I'm not sure whether they mean the Intel card they support supports 3D or not, assuming it does the HD 3000 graphics are much better than the Intel cards they list) and the developers have stated that they won't support laptop graphics cards anyway. The processor is fast enough and you'll have loads of memory to spare. I haven't played FM in many years so I don't know what the 3D engine is like these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Ok thanks, I quite like 2D anyway. I'll get it and if it will play well, then that's great. If not I won't be too bothered because I don't feel like forking out 700+ Euro for a gaming laptop when I already have a decent desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭kfish2oo2

My housemates play it just fine in 3D on Intel HD 3000 graphics.

Advertisement