Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My journey

• 30-11-2011 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭

I was locked out of the house the other day for a whole hour. I pancked, then calmed down and waited for the bird to arrive home. When I went in, I told her every last detail and how the experience had changed me.
    Wow, what a journey!
    Except, of course, it wasn't a journy, personal or otherwise. It was an experience and a f*cking lame one at that.

Why is everything a 'journey' with some people?

Mods, move to the 'I hate kuntz' forum, if necessary.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Worst. Story. Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Don't stop believin' OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

Then what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Actually the Earth moves through the galaxy at 217km per second so no matter what your always on a journey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

'I hate kuntz'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I was locked out of the house the other day for a whole hour. I pancked, then calmed down and waited for the bird to arrive home. When I went in, I told her every last detail and how the experience had changed me.
    Wow, what a journey!
    Except, of course, it wasn't a journy, personal or otherwise. It was an experience and a f*cking lame one at that.

What in the name of Jesus Mary and Joseph, and the wee donkey are you blathering on about OP?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Wow, what a journey!

My god, you're so brave. Your story has moved me, literally...it gave me gas.

From now on I'm not going to take anything for granted anymore.

Stay brave, an hero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Another journey....

It's a party. Doesn't have to make sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Model professional tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭amacca

some people are just desperate to assign some meaning to their lives......the longer they live the more desperate they become and the higher the likelihood they will choose essentially meaningless occurrences in their lives and turn them into their own personal epiphanies

.....whats really objectionable though is the fact that they quite often insist on "sharing"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭cml387

Wow, what a journey!

Next time say it in your head first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

One word: Shutup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Just open the f*cking door.

Don't forget your key next time either

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

SO BRAVE!

Advertisement