Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership tickets

Options
  • 30-11-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I want to buy Arsenal tickets for my brothers for Christmas...but not sure how to go about it...which website to use, whether its best to just buy tickets and then get hotels, airport transfers, etc seperatly? Also what airport is best to fly into...I'd appreciate some advice...thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

its very hard to get tickets direct from arsenal as most of the stadium is sold to season ticket holders and members, unless you want to buy them form a cowboy site like this http://www.thesportsboxoffice.com/All+Sports/Football/Premier+League/Arsenal+FC/Arsenal+v+Queens+Park+Rangers/

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭achiman

Bubbles221 wrote: »
    Hi, I want to buy Arsenal tickets for my brothers for Christmas...but not sure how to go about it...which website to use, whether its best to just buy tickets and then get hotels, airport transfers, etc seperatly? Also what airport is best to fly into...I'd appreciate some advice...thanks!

http://www.donedeal.ie/find/all/for-sale/Ireland/arsenal%20tickets

Aer lingus to Heathrow and you have tube direct into london city center ..
    waterford to southend and train or bus.
    Ryanair to Luton, Stansted or Gatwick.

Durys inn, Islington

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

icon travel by the hypermarket does good deals for the premiership. might be worth a try giving them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

The best way IMO (If a one off or frist time trip ) is to go with one of the tour operators and their football packages .Transport, Accommodation and Match Tickets all included ..

Often used Celtic Horizon Tours myself and found them pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Just try the box office on arsenal.com

Most home games have gone on general sale this season. Normally around a month before the game. Your best and cheapest bet is to avoid the Class A games like Spurs, Utd, Chelsea etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try asking here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭dickwhittington

lads, anyone know anyone around or anywhere or anyway that i could go about gettin arsenal tickets for blackburn game 4th feb??? witout obviously paying 100quid etc ... sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Is there a Waterford supporters club?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

Stay away from travel agents they'll charge over the top prices. if you think your brother will go to a few games over a season just buy him the membership for the year and he'll get better value from buying his own tickets to the games he'll want to go to. Keep an eye on the Ryanair site a few weeks before the matches take place and you'll pick up a cheap enough flight. If you think he'll only go to the one game then keep an eye on http://www.toutless.com/ and you might pick up tickets at face value

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭achiman

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No need for two topics so merged them both.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

Is there a Waterford supporters club?

no, arsenal wouldn't have big support in waterford,
    manchester united have that wrapped up

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bubbles221

Guys thanks so much....i'll follow up those leads...whoever gussed they werent from Waterford if they supported Aresnal is on the money...kk men!:)

Advertisement